Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hmmm It works?

Turns out my PS2 only works with certain games and luckily, one of my newest game (Red Dead Revolver) still works. Yesterday I was doing some levels and I realized that the first gun the game is the crappiest. Yes that's right, a new constraint run idea was born. Well, not yet. First I have to play through the whole game to see if it's possible. Mostly because in one level, you get captured and all your weapons are taken and you have to steal some off of enemies. I'm still contemplating what to do on that level. Also, I'm thinking of leaving out the levels that don't have Red as the playable character or I could think of some constraints for those ones. Might be tough since some of them only have one weapon to use or some other hard game play element already there. I may have to go with skipping them. I'll post an update when I start the run.

For now, the constraints are:

Hard Mode
Old Pistol only

Once I think of more, they will be listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment