Monday, July 27, 2009

Damn lousy PS2...

My PS2 is having disc read errors even though it doesn't show that dreaded screen. What's happening is, I put in the disc, close the lid and press the power button and the game never loads. It just goes to the system screen. So yeah, no progress in anything for now. I don't want to contact Sony because I doubt they even support the PS2 anymore. Even if they do, I don't really care. I've been doing more R/C stuff lately anyway.

Speaking of...

I just had a weekend PACKED with drifting. On Friday, I was at the LHS on their track and I helped them with the pre track that was going to be set up on Saturday. Saturday was going to be a drift demo at a mall close to that hobby store. It was great, lots of drifters showed up, and we had crowds around the track the entire day. I also heard my LHS was able to sell several kits during the demo. Thats good because I want them to stay in business. Then on Sunday, I was at a session at a smaller shop near my LHS for a session. It was a hot day and I was still beat from Saturday. But it was fun. It was the first time I drifted on a uphill track. It was a new challenge for my TA05. It left the bottom of my chassis all scratched up... Oh well, it was only 3 Racing.

I'm going to take a break for a while from drifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment