Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ahhh.. who cares?

Well, I'm flip flopping. I don't care if no one watched the Dead Space run I'm going to finish it... as soon as I get my Xbox back. I let my cousin borrow it and he's having fun playing Gears of War 2 so it's going to be hard to get it back.

But when I do get it back, I'll continue my run that ended on chapter 4. The first Brute encounter with no stasis! Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuun! But seriously, defeating a Brute isn't very hard especially that first one that shows up on the bridge. They only become a problem when the room get smaller. Also, I'm going to try to get a 50% or more run on the A.D.S cannon. Even though I already got that achievement, I'm going to do it again just to show off. Haha!

Yesterday I logged some more time on Red Dead Revolver and I found a very speedy way to finish the train chapter! Well, I didn't just find it but it's the first time I'm documenting it. I'm going to try to get a video of RDR showing some quirks that the A.I has. Weird though, the game has good A.I, yet they still do some stupidly funny things. Hmm. The video will feature mostly A.I lolz and that speed run tactic on the train level.

Keep watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment