Monday, December 13, 2010

Mini Z: A New look



It's been a while since an update...mostly because nothing really has happened. But here is something worth mentioning: a new Mini Z body!

If remember my first Mini Z post, I had a picture of a Woodone Supra body that came with my MR02. Luckily there were enough people at Fast Pace Racing that wanted it and I ended up trading it for this once use McLaren body. The gold wheels are borrowed from fellow Mini Zer JP.

Another note to add, I won my first C Main race on the 10th. We had triple mains and I came in first, second and then last. I was borrowing Scotty's batteries for the mains and after the first race, there wasn't much time to discharge and charge them up again so they were peaked and on the last race, they dumped in the middle of the race. Oh well, can't win 'em all.

No comments:

Post a Comment